Friday, August 29, 2008

8-25-08 First Day of KINDERGARTEN!!!!

Emma was so excited for her first day.
She was very quick to make a new friend.
(here they are comparing backpacks and commenting on how they both have pink bags)

Emma is loving school so much!!! This week has been very very very fun for her. I think her favorite thing is probably riding the bus to school! Now that we have the first week out of the way, and hopefully all the kinks too, I'm looking forward to getting into a new routine and being at home a little more! Hard for me to believe that I have a Kindergartner, but there is no denying it. As you can see Aspen is pretty excited too. She gets so mad when Emma gets to go for a ride on the school bus when she doesn't. I keep telling her it will be her turn soon enough!

No comments: