Monday, February 02, 2009

2-2-09 Laundry ARGGGG....

OK, laundry day is hard enough right? Right? Am I right?
What is the number one thing that can ruin your laundry day?
Actually number two.
( I think your washer or dryer dieing mid wash would probably be the worst)
PULL-UPS IN THE WASH!!!
I love my Aspen to death. I'm thrilled that she is doing good at putting her dirty PJ's in the hamper in the mornings. We have a little work to do on where the yucky pull up goes. Really I should say I'm not the best at laundry and should be better at checking there cloths for non-washable items. But come on, laundry is hard enough, and takes long enough with out checking every piece for things. I tend to be a grab a arm full, stuff it in and go.

Needless to say, when a pull up gets washed it is the worst mess ever. This picture doesnt show the half of it. So after taking each piece out indivudually, shaking it out, and putting it back in the dirty pile, wiping out the washer, the top of the washer, the sides of the washer and the whole laundry room floor. I'm ready to put all those cloths back in the wash for another round. (Hopefully without offending pullup in it)
All while putting kids to bed. I'm not a happy camper right now!
I learned this lesson once with Emma, but of course Aspens not one to be left behind!
YEAH FOR LAUNDRY!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny! You know I have had that happen! I think worse is drying a pen with a load and ruining every piece of clothing...Ive done that too many times too!

Simpson Home said...

Sorry to laugh, but you made my morning. That's worse than Kleenex in the pockets! Thanks for turning it into something funny. love you mom

James and Jessi McCalvy said...

Oh I am so sorry. Your post is just such a funny mental picture!

Sarah said...

OMG, I'm so sorry! lol That makes for a cranky mommy.