Tuesday, November 25, 2008

11-20-08 Aspen is a Hair Dresser!

I'm in the bathroom doing Avery's (or maybe it was Emma's) when I hear:
"ohh noo Aspen, we don't cut our hair. Come on lets show mom."
I start thinking of the worst, and trying to see when would be a good time to run get her hair fixed. With a few not so happy thoughts mixed in.
"Mom... we have a surprise for you"
This is Clay as he brings Aspen in to show me the damage. Of course I save the hair to scrapbook, but was pleasantly surprised when I see she had actually done a rather nice job giving herself some new bangs. (Emma cut hers to the scalp a few years ago) This was such a relief, and even though I was a little bummed because her hair was finally staying back before, every one likes to have a change every once in a while.


No comments: